St. Paul’s Vestry and Ministry Teams are made up of dynamic individuals who serve the Lord by being liaisons to the Church, the staff and its leaders. These liaison assignments are distributed annually, please ask questions of the vestry representatives about each area and offer to volunteer!
The Vestry is generally responsible for conducting the business of the church. Currently Vestry comprises nine chair members, including two Wardens.
Vestry Meetings are held on the third Monday of every month from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (unless otherwise announced). Meetings are open to all church members in good standing. In addition meeting minutes are available, after approval, in a binder in the parish hall.
Dave Mattern – Faith in Action/Outreach
Emily Lagrone – Adult Formation (SPACE)
Maureen Horton – Parish Life
Richard Colombo – Stewardship/Gifts & Memorials
Sheri Grosjean – Search
Emily Hopkins – Communication
Deborah Webster – Liturgy & Music
Vestry Meeting Minutes
[2017 coming soon]
Policies & Procedures
Called to Right Relationship is the Diocese of California’s official policy on standards and behaviors to ensure that our congregations are safe places for all God’s people. St. Paul’s has adopted the following from DioCal:
• Suggested Practices and Guidelines for Use of Social Networking and Other Forms of Digital Communication See this document
• Policy for the Protection of Children and Youth See this document
• Policy for the Protection of Elders and Dependent Adults See this document
• Compliance with Standards for Ministry with Minors and Dependent Adults See this document
• Congregational Safe Church Self-Audit See this document
• Field Trip Permission See this document
• Incident Reporting See this document
• Medical and Image Release See this document
• Volunteer Application See this document
• Volunteer Driver Information See this document