Annual Events

Annual Parish Meeting
The annual parish meeting is held on the last Sunday in January. See the Annual Meeting Report from January 28, 2018.

Valentine Tea The Valentine Tea takes place on the closest Saturday to Valentines Day. This popular event raises funds for outreach.

 

 

 

Spring and Fall Rummage Sales
Twice a year since the 1960s, St. Paul’s stages a grand “resale store,” raising approximately $15,000 annually to support our Outreach ministries. Proceeds are distributed to charities in alignment with the Millennium Development Goals.

Blessing of the Animals
The blessing of pets and animals is often celebrated on October 4, the feast of St. Francis of Assisi, or on a Sunday near that date, at the 9:30 a.m. service, with a song and the blessing.

Cropwalk
Cropwalk , the Annual Central Contra Costa Hunger Walk, usually takes place in the fall and is a 2 mile walk along the Iron Horse Trail and return for a 4.2 mile loop.  25% of local proceeds go to fund the Warm Winter Nights family shelters, and the remaining 75% to overseas disaster relief via Church World Service.

Honduras Mission Dinner
Since 2008, a contingent of St. Paul’s members has journeyed to Tegucigalpa, Honduras to support the Episcopal parish of San Juan Evangelista. St. Paul’s supplies financial, leadership and spiritual support, with a mission of fellowship and self-sufficiency. The funds raised go directly to support the parish in Honduras.

 

 

For more information on upcoming annual events,

visit Upcoming Events.