Welcome to St. Paul’s Concert Series, providing world-class performances at a donation-based family-friendly admission price, right here in Walnut Creek.
- All of our concerts are open to the public; no admission ticket purchases are required. We offer online registration for the link to the online broadcast, but no purchase is required to attend, neither the online broadcast nor the live in-house audience.
- We are a donation-based venue (average donation $20, students $10) but ALL are welcome to attend, regardless of donation suggestion. We greatly appreciate all donations, as this is our source of funding that allows us to bring such phenomenal performers to our local venue to share with our community.
- Our concerts are on Saturdays, starting at 7:00 pm. We usually schedule one concert per month.
- As a practice since the pandemic, we are continuing our online broadcast of our performances, so you can enjoy world-class performers from the comfort of home where our concerts stream over YouTube. But, we would love to see you in-person at St. Paul’s! Guests are invited to enjoy the free parking available in our church parking lot across Trinity Avenue. Or, walk ten minutes from Walnut Creek BART station.
- It is our mission to provide high-quality world-class performances to our local community. We strive to support professional musicians by providing an excellent venue in Walnut Creek, and offer class-act performances to our local audiences.
- We hold our performances in the large church at St. Paul’s, which houses a first-rate Schlicker 2-manual organ, an excellent Baldwin 9-foot concert grand piano, and superb acoustics due to the design and well-appointed surfaces of redwood, stone, and glass.
- We are able to seat an audience of 300 capacity.
- Donations from our concert attendees go predominantly to the performers. A minor percentage goes to production costs, including support of the church’s instruments and space used for these concerts, and marketing and printing costs. The St. Paul’s Concert Series operations are not reliant on funds from St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, but we are a ministry of the church and are grateful for the support from the church clergy, vestry, and parishioners in housing our venue and being attentive patrons of our concerts.
- Our venue production team is comprised of volunteer personnel, all of which are musically-active in professional, semi-professional, educational, or amateur/sacred performances.
Join our Email Invitation List
If you would like to receive email invitations and reminders for each of our upcoming concerts, please share your email with us: Click Here
(Expect two emails per month from us. We will never share or sell our members’ email addresses with any other group)
Have any questions or comments?
Additional information is available on our St. Paul’s Concert Series Facebook Page.
Check out our concert photos on Instagram: ConcertSeries_StPaulsWC.