Welcome to St. Paul’s Concert Series, providing world-class performances at a donation-based family-friendly admission price, right here in Walnut Creek.
- All of our concerts are open to the public; no admission ticket purchases are required. During the pandemic, it is important to register to attend, either with the online broadcast or in-person attendance, but attendance does not require a purchase.
- We are a donation-based venue (average donation $20, students $10) but ALL are welcome to attend, regardless of donation suggestion.
- Our concerts are on Saturdays, starting at 7:00 pm. We usually schedule one concert per month.
- While the pandemic continues, you can enjoy world-class performers from the comfort of home while concerts stream over YouTube. When our campus reopens (one day soon!), guests are invited to enjoy the free parking available in our church lot across Trinity Avenue. Or, walk ten minutes from Walnut Creek BART station.
- It is our mission to provide high-quality world-class performances to our local community. We strive to support professional musicians by providing an excellent venue in Walnut Creek, and offer class-act performances to our local audiences.
- We hold our performances in the large church at St. Paul’s, which houses a first-rate Schlicker 2-manual organ, an excellent Baldwin 9-foot concert grand piano, and superb acoustics due to the design and well-appointed surfaces of redwood, stone, and glass.
- We are able to seat an audience of 300 capacity.
- Donations from our concert attendees go predominantly to the performers. A minor percentage goes to production costs, including support of the church’s instruments and space used for these concerts, and marketing and printing costs. The St. Paul’s Concert Series operations are not reliant on funds from St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, but we are a ministry of the church and are grateful for the support from the church clergy, vestry, and parishioners in housing our venue and being attentive patrons of our concerts.
- Our venue production team is comprised of volunteer personnel, all of which are musically-active in professional, semi-professional, educational, or amateur/sacred performances.
Have any questions or comments?
Additional information is available on our St. Paul’s Concert Series Facebook Page.
Check out our concert photos on Instagram: ConcertSeries_StPaulsWC.